Connect with us

Celebrities

Pastor Kanyari Reveals Women Are Flooding His DMs With Love Messages

Published

on

Pastor Victor Kanyari says his social media DMs are packed with women shooting their shot.

The outspoken preacher has sparked a fresh online debate after revealing that some women openly confess their love for him and even tell him they are ready to take care of him.

Kanyari shared the revelation while discussing the kind of messages he receives from women online.

“Dad, I love you. I will take care of you… My DM is full of love messages.”

And apparently, some do not stop at sending messages.

The preacher claimed that certain women have also tried to reach him through people close to him.

Advertisement

The revelation has left Kenyans divided.

Some are laughing off the confession and wondering what exactly lands in Kanyari’s inbox.

Others are questioning whether the messages are genuine romantic interest or simply part of the attention that comes with being a famous public figure.

Kanyari is no stranger to the spotlight. His outspoken personality and strong social media presence have made him one of Kenya’s most recognisable preachers.

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrities

2Mbili Returns to the Road With New BMW X3 After Six-Month Driving Break

Published

on

By

Kenyan content creator Andrew Duncan Oduor, popularly known as 2Mbili, is back behind the wheel, and he is doing it in a brand-new BMW X3.

The creator unveiled the SUV on Monday, August 17, 2026, marking his return to driving after taking a six-month break following a series of road accidents.

2Mbili said fatigue played a major role in some of the crashes, leaving several of his vehicles badly damaged and in need of repairs.

This time, he says he is returning to the road with more discipline, comfort and power.

And the choice of car? A BMW SUV.

Advertisement

2Mbili’s history on the road has attracted attention over the past two years.

In September 2024, he survived a serious night-time crash while travelling with fellow content creators Presenter Ali and Jackie Ogaga. The vehicle was extensively damaged, but everyone escaped without major injuries.

Then, in October 2025, he crashed a BMW into a lorry in Kitengela after attending a funeral in Juja. The impact caused major damage to the vehicle’s front end and triggered the airbags.

In February 2026, another accident followed. His Mitsubishi Lancer rolled after he lost control on a wet bend in Keroka.

And just days ago, on August 12, 2026, 2Mbili was involved in yet another crash that heavily damaged his customised BMW.

Advertisement

Now, after six months away from driving, he is back.

This time, behind the wheel of a BMW X3.

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Njugush Shares Heartwarming Moment With Sons After Separation

Published

on

By

Kenyan comedian Timothy Kimani, popularly known as Njugush, has given fans a rare glimpse into his life as a father, stepping out for a relaxed day with his two sons, Tugi and Toria.

The comedian shared photos of the father-son outing on Instagram, capturing what appeared to be a simple but meaningful bonding moment.

The outing comes months after Njugush and his former wife, Celestine Ndinda, popularly known as Wakavinye, confirmed that their marriage had ended.

The couple announced their separation in April 2026, revealing that they had mutually made the decision earlier in the year.

Njugush and Wakavinye had been together for 16 years. They met while in college, married in 2016 and went on to build a successful digital entertainment brand together.

Advertisement

Despite the separation, the two emphasized that the welfare of their sons remained a top priority.

Njugush’s latest outing with Tugi and Toria appears to reflect that commitment.

Away from the comedy, cameras and stage performances, the comedian is showing fans another side of his life: fatherhood, family and co-parenting.

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Alex Mwakideu Opens Up on Deafness: “I Had to Learn to Live With It”

Published

on

By

Alex Mwakideu has opened up about his experience with deafness, revealing a deeply personal side of the veteran Kenyan media personality.

The popular journalist and radio host has spoken about the challenges he has faced with his hearing, bringing attention to an issue many people quietly live with.

Mwakideu’s revelation has sparked conversations online, with fans reacting to the personal story from one of Kenya’s most recognisable media voices.

For a man whose career has been built around communication, radio and public speaking, the revelation has added another layer to his journey.

Mwakideu has remained a familiar face in Kenya’s media industry, having worked across major radio platforms before moving into digital broadcasting.

Advertisement

His story is now resonating beyond entertainment, highlighting the realities faced by people living with hearing difficulties.

And for many Kenyans, the biggest takeaway is simple: challenges do not always stop people from building remarkable careers.

Alex Mwakideu’s deafness story is now drawing fresh attention online, with Kenyans weighing in on his experience and resilience.

Continue Reading

Trending